It is an honor to be invited for an interview with Julia Trask last 2018 Women’s Day.
I am tremendously grateful to give an interview with these spectacular cancer survivors.
Read more candid and truthful conversation with these “noble warriors” and be inspired by their stories:
- Zimon Lomboy – Myxoid Sarcoma Survivor
- Mich Herreros – Liposarcoma Survivor
- November Juico – High-grade Myxoid Liposarcoma with Round Cell on Right Thigh
- Maria Karen – MPNST (Malignant Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumor) high-grade in sternum area and low-grade in the left thigh
- Karla Kay – Leiomyosarcoma Stage 1b High Grade